Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Slacking with a capital "S"




Wow,

What do I say to all the fans of the Kipffamily blog other than I am sorry. It has now been way to long since my last entry and well, this one won't be great but shouldn't be to bad. It is a Monday night, about 3 weeks before Christmas and our house is a disaster, wrapping paper everywhere...

Things here are changing rapidly, little man is now so close to rolling over from his back to his belly everytime he starts, he gets the wave circling him from mommy and daddy. It funny to watch...his smile warms a room when it's out. Before Thanksgiving, he got to meet, Dee, Jim and Josh, that was an adventure too. I have never seen Dee shocked so much in my life, I think she expected a "normal" size baby, but not our Zach. To date, he is about 15 lbs and somewhere over 26 inches long. We have had to adjust the straps in the car carrier twice now.

The little guy is benefiting from some of Ami's GM coworkers as well. He is getting car loads of hand me down toys which are still in perfect shape, it's like Christmas has come early. Day care is going OK, we take him to a place called The Learning Experience about a 3 minute car ride from the house, with a red light. He has had a cold from day 1 and is finally getting over it. On the other hand, last Tuesday we were told it was a double ear infection. The trooper that he is showed no signs of infection at all until they looked in his ears. He acts like he feels a ton better today though.

Be advised that the Christmas cards are in the works, they will contain this website link in them somehow, I haven't figured that out yet. I start my last term of grad school, hopefully, in January and so far have a 3.21 GPA, that's right people, I know have the grades to back up the intelligence and great looks...:^) Ok so I am now punch happy from lack of sleep and well, a case of the Monday's...here's some "recent" snap shots of the little man. Look out world, and all Ladys...he melts the heart. Keep on keepin' on...Matt

1 comment:

Diana said...

He is so dang cute!! He must take after his momma!!! LOL