Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Getting Old; Nope Not Yet


Matt and I had our first adult night out without Zachary in quite awhile. We took Zach to Grandma & Grandpa’s in Monroe while Matt and I went to Lapeer to go to a wedding with my family. We had a blast and I couldn’t believe how crazy this wedding was. I always think that as I get older things will slow down and I will become calmer and lamer as the years go by. However, every once in a while I am reminded that I went to Michigan Tech and that old habits die hard. My entire family ended up playing drinking games with the bride, her son and her nephews. Even my little sister, Deanna, joined in on the fun and she is a very picky drinker. I couldn’t believe it. I also have never seen my brother-in law Justin dance. He was really cutting it up on the dance floor. We had such a blast and luckily, I still have a little brother that is not of age and was able to drive us all home. The next day we went to pick up Zach and he didn’t miss us at all. He always has so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa that he doesn’t care if we are there or not.

No comments: