Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Big News

Well this is it. It has officially "gone public". As many of you may or may not know, the wife Ami and I are pregnant! It's an exciting time right now in the house to say the least. We have still got the 2 puppies, Meg and Koda, I should be graduating from grad school in December of 2008 and the little one Born in August 2008. It will be a rough fall!

So far we have been to the doctor about 4-5 times and have had 2 Ultrasounds down so far. The First was on our first Doctor visit and it was so cool to see the heart beating! The second ultrasound was, however, much more exciting. We could make out most of the details of our little bundle of joy (I am hoping boy, Ami is hoping girl) but we couldn't tell what it was. We are planning on NOT finding out until it is born in August, keeping it a surprise will make it that much more of an exciting day. The little one was extremely active the day of the second ultrasound as we could see it jumping, waving, and turning summer saults. I think my youngest brother may have some jumping competition! On February 29 th, 2008 was our last trip to the doctor. On this trip we got to hear the heartbeat and wow, it checked out about 150 BPM (which is normal for its age).

Well that's all I have as far as updates. We will keep you posted as the days go buy! Have a great one.

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Congrats to all of you! You are embarking on a very fun time.
Keep the updates coming on your blog.

Michelle said...

Yay!! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear more about your journey to parenthood :)

Kara said...

Congratulations on expecting!! I saw your blog on Abbey's list, so I decided to take a quick visit.

Hope all is going well with the pregnancy. Parenting is so much fun. I have twins and am about to have a 3rd. Michelle and I are due a couple days a part :)