Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Updates

Well, well, well...it has been a week since the last entry and let me tell you, it has been an interesting week. Things are progressing great. We got the results of an "integrated screen" which checks to see if the little tyke is healthy and everything is ok. The results were great and we have no "issues" to be concerned with. Last Saturday morning, Ami felt the baby move inside and she said it was really wierd feeling. Her best description was as a "spasm". Next Friday, 3/28 we head to the doctor again for the monthly check and the following Friday is another ultrasound. I am looking forward to that one, thinking I might be able to sneak a peak and try and figure out what we are having...again, I will respect the desires of the wife and not follow through with it, but a guy can hope! Well have a good one for now as it is back to Grad School for me and pack for a work trip to Chicago...yay!

No comments: