Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Brief Updates, More to Follow

Ok,

So it was a fun weekend. We started it off Friday with a trip to the Dr.'s office. Things are good. The baby is turned the right way, heart rate was 141 bpm and the tummy measure was 40". We (Ami more so) are ready for the little one to come. WE spent some time getting the nursery all set so...

I know there isn't much here, I will post more later. She goes back to the doctor this Friday at 2:30 PM...there will be a "launch" update after that appointment as well...

2 comments:

Kara said...

The nursery looks great! I love the furniture. Glad to hear all is going well.

Diana said...

Haven't heard from you in a while!! I quit not too long ago, so my Ford account is inactive. Congrats on the baby. I didn't know up until a few weeks ago. I mentioned your name and Jason told me the good news. Can't wait to hear about the baby when it arrives!! Good luck.