Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Our New Favorite Chair





So this is Zachary's new favorite place to sit. Whenever we are folding cloths on our bed he wants up on the bed so he can take them all out of the basket and sit in it. It is so funny because Matt will try and get his fingers through the holes. Zach thinks it is the greatest game alive. It is a tough sell to get him out of it once he is there. He'll even tip it over while in it and just laugh and keep on smiling. He is a dare devil and a boy through and through. It is so great!!

Matt and I took these pictures in the morning while getting ready for work. I think we both ended up getting in a little late that day but it was worth it because I think they are just too cute. It is getting harder and harder to play with him in the morning though because of our early schedule, of getting up at 4:30. Zach has started to sleep in. In fact we have to wake him up more times than not because we are all done with getting ourselves packed and ready and he is still not up. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining but it does make me feel like a bad parent because I spend so little time playing with him during the week.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

He is adorable!! I am trying to decide who he looks like... what do most people tell you?

I hear ya on the parent-guilt thing... I always feel bad about the lack of time, too. The only thing we can do is really try to live "in the moment" during the times that we do have with them :)

Ami Kipf said...

Michellle, to tell you the truth everyone tells us he looks like Matt's brother Adam. Even my family.